Here is another menu for you to discover France through its regional dishes. Today we are going to Paris. I am sure you already know quite a lot about Paris, but here are a few facts about the French capital:
- Le Musée du Louvre is the most popular museum in the world, with 9 million visitors a year.
- The most visited monument is Notre Dame Cathedral, which attracts 12 million visitors per year, while the Tour Eiffel ‘only’ attracts 7.
- La Place de la Concorde is the biggest sundial in the world.
- Le Pont Neuf is the oldest bridge in Paris, dating back to the 17th century.
- There is only one stop sign in the whole city.
Now, to complement the menu today, I have selected the 2006 film is Paris, Je t’aime. It is an anthology made of 18 short films representing 18 of the 20 Paris Arrondissements. A good way to discover Paris.
Apéritif / Appetizer
Entrée / Starter
Plat principal / Main course
Vegetarian and vegan option
I hope you will enjoy this menu. Bon appétit!